Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.

The Lydd Model Flyers are a BMFA Registered Model Aero Club on the Romney Marsh, UK.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet Empty
PostSubject: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 1:39 pm

[img]Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet P1010160[/img]

Another toy joins our club Glee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 1:42 pm

[img]Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet P1010161[/img]

Just gotta get me arse into gear.... Bravo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 2:54 pm

Very nice i like the blue nose mussy!! bit of cyna be ready for a maiden in the morning Shocked
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 2:59 pm

TheHobman wrote:
Very nice i like the blue nose mussy!! bit of cyna be ready for a maiden in the morning Shocked

Yep I agree, come on get your ass in gear. I was looking at that one last year! very nice indeed.
I think when we have all of them ready that we have an agreement to fly them all at the same time, would look impressive.

Who has got one?

Ian
Gary
John
Daron
Paul
Phil

Any one else?

Oh I forgot Mark do you still have your one?
Back to top Go down
http://lyddmfclub.com

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 8:29 pm

Hey GBEE, we should have a Mustang only day when you and John are up and running!

The Major cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 9:19 pm

majorsterling wrote:
Hey GBEE, we should have a Mustang only day when you and John are up and running!

The Major cheers

Hum No comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

[img]Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet P1020899[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:04 pm

[img]Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet P1020896[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

[img]Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet P1020898[/img]
Back to top Go down
rotorman

rotorman

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:15 pm

Looks great Gary,Welcome back hope to see you at the patch soon.
Back to top Go down
Skyleader Six

Skyleader Six

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

That's great Gary Bravo i love it, then i spouse i would lol! hope the weather picks up soon so you can maiden it ,and we can all get out flying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:22 pm

Hi Adrian

I will be bringing her down on Saturday with the new Spitfire so hope to see you there mate...have forgotten what you look like...... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Skyleader Six

Skyleader Six

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

GBEE wrote:
Hi Adrian

I will be bringing her down on Saturday with the new Spitfire so hope to see you there mate...have forgotten what you look like...... lol! lol! lol!

The good looking bloke with the skinny legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:31 pm

Hi John

Lets just say your Bluenose now has a little brother and she will go up Saturday Angel its good to be back with some time to fly at last Glee

Kind regards

That old GBEE the club pest Singing GBee
Back to top Go down
rotorman

rotorman

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

hi gary,I've got a muzzy now,it was Bret's hand me down,it looks ok and flies great i'll bring it on Saterday.see you then.
Back to top Go down
Skyleader Six

Skyleader Six

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

Be nice to see you out flying Very Happy will get my Mustang dusted off and ready to go Bravo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

I'm hoping to have the Thunderbolt done only I have no glow fuel and rod has not got any as Norman was going to get some for me...So I may just be watching.
Back to top Go down
Worzey

Worzey

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:02 am

Daron

I could sell you a gallon of 20% if you want it?

Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:57 am

rotorman wrote:
hi gary,I've got a muzzy now,it was Bret's hand me down,it looks ok and flies great i'll bring it on Saterday.see you then.

That sounds great Adrian and perhaps we will have a Muzzy reunion day!

See you then mate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:23 am

Saturday 8th is Muzzy day then chaps, of course all other Warbirds welcome so an early night Very Happy tonight and porridge in the morning as a big day tomorrow, will have camera ready for the Squadron shots boys!

LYDD MUZZY FLYING CLUB
Back to top Go down
grounded

grounded

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

Nice Muzzy mate Bravo Glad you're back from Zarg, telecoms pretty bad up there eh!! lol!

The way the club's going it will be the Lydd Muzzy flying club.....If i ever get the throttles sorted on the F82 scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 8:58 pm

So... complete silence about today's flying. Uh.oh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet   Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Muzzy joins the LYDD fleet
Page 1 of 1