Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.

The Lydd Model Flyers are a BMFA Registered Model Aero Club on the Romney Marsh, UK.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

control lines

Go down 
+4
Rainman
Worzey
grounded
rotorman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
rotorman

rotorman

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2010-09-10

control lines - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 11:32 pm

Good job Gary,I'll look forward to seeing it fly.let me know when your bringing it down and I'll make sure I've got some fuel and lines with me. Bravo
L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

i know mate, its crazy how it has taken such a time to put together such a tiny plane......very Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Lines to the corners lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by GBEE on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyMon 09 Jul 2012, 11:35 pm

rotorman wrote:
Good job Gary,I'll look forward to seeing it fly.let me know when your bringing it down and I'll make sure I've got some fuel and lines with me. Bravo
L

will do mate and thanks Angel
Back to top Go down
Hamerite

Hamerite

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 6:36 pm

Sure we will do our best ..Mr Grimsdale!!
Back to top Go down
grounded

grounded

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 7:51 pm

That a DC Spitfire Gary? 1cc

If it is, was it being sold for £500 from a bloke in Devon??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:52 pm

grounded wrote:
That a DC Spitfire Gary? 1cc

If it is, was it being sold for £500 from a bloke in Devon??

You know me Dave...it it's a pile of shite i'll buy it Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

The engine is a DC 1cc Spitfire kindly given to me by Ian because the one i paid £57 for on Fleece Bay was a major con and guess who won it geek geek geek geek

I have nominated you for another Peek a Boo award so that's two tonight and hopefully you will sweep the board at the GBEE Awards Ceremony lol! lol! lol!

Weh Hey king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:06 pm

control lines - Page 7 Dc_twin3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:24 pm

I know not aero but i had this in a boat which i used to take to Blackheath & Clapham ponds in the early 80's...boat was called a Spearfish Bravo

[img]control lines - Page 7 Sam_0582[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

Laugh if you must....Huh if i care lol! lol! lol!
This was the boat i had Embarassed

[img]control lines - Page 7 Swordsmandon[/img]
Back to top Go down
rotorman

rotorman

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:56 pm

Could have done with that boat at the field on Sunday when it rained.we could have run it in the flood water.what radio did you have back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:04 pm

Futaba 4 channel job, but cant remember the excact model of the radio scratch scratch scratch
purchased it all from Avicraft in Bromley, was okay but boats can get a little boring like me at times Adrian lol! lol! lol! lol!

The next time i come down i will bring the Phantom and would like to see that little Hurricane of yours on the lnes Bravo Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down
rotorman

rotorman

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:14 pm

Yes we will have a control line session,and we must get graham aka Norman involved for added entertainment. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:28 pm

For sure as Graham Wisdom can certainly fly those short lines mate lol! lol! lol! lol!

We can bill it as........WISDOM ON WIRES or GRIMESDALES FLYING CIRCUS jocolor

Graham your a star mate Bravo Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down
Hamerite

Hamerite

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:49 pm

Machinary being made ready clown with extra line length!!
Back to top Go down
Worzey

Worzey

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

Can I have some more "Stall Turn" practice with Adrian's combat model?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: control lines   control lines - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

control lines
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7