Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.

The Lydd Model Flyers are a BMFA Registered Model Aero Club on the Romney Marsh, UK.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning Empty
PostSubject: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

Just started this model. Here's a taster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhORZrWOUfo

The Major Glee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

Bloody hell Phil...Just how many planes have you got Guv affraid

P38 will be very nice and perfect for the Twin slot at the Fly in, just need Ian to get his Tigercat now and wow what a display guys Bravo Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down
grounded

grounded

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 7:19 pm

Nice one major Bravo

The F82 is almost ready for take off so that would be a good display at the next scale day, given that the P38 superceded the F82.

Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

grounded wrote:
Nice one major Bravo

The F82 is almost ready for take off so that would be a good display at the next scale day, given that the P38 superceded the F82.

Bravo Bravo

Wha-hey that would be something. I'm still waiting for a successful outcome with the electric BF-110 plus sound system
before I decide to do similar with the P-38. Electric is much more hassle to build but the idea is that you get to
take it home every night. Don't you love that amazing engine sound on the video?

The Major cheers
Back to top Go down
grounded

grounded

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 7:26 pm

Yeah brill Bravo

I was watching a clip of an electric Hangar nine spit with a sound system and it was like watching full size, what spoils it is when some people fly them like pylon racers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 7:29 pm

grounded wrote:
Yeah brill Bravo

I was watching a clip of an electric Hangar nine spit with a sound system and it was like watching full size, what spoils it is when some people fly them like pylon racers lol! lol!

Yeah, you've got to fly 'em scale. But there's too scale, when they drop out of the sky!
Back to top Go down
grounded

grounded

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 7:33 pm

Yeah i did that when i spun a mustang in...to quote John H "Well, it crashed like a real one" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: P-38 Maiden   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 9:56 pm

John (Old Boy) and I got out this afternoon when the wind dropped and maidened the P-38.
Flies great on those Laser 120's, the site manager will be pleased.
The Major cheers

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning S1120010

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning S1120011

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning S1120012

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning S1120013

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning S1120014

ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning S1120015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning   ESM (YT) P-38 Lightning Empty

Back to top Go down