Lydd Model Flying Club. Kunts Best.

The Lydd Model Flyers are a BMFA Registered Model Aero Club on the Romney Marsh, UK.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grounded

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:36 pm

Update on BT mossie.

Navigator's side next!!

Rainman

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Mon 21 Feb 2011, 6:22 pm

You'll be really pleased you took all this effort in the detail once it's done.. Just keep chipping away at it Dave and it'll all get done one day, as long as your flying whilst your building then there's no hurry at all! Bravo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grounded

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Mon 21 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

Cheers Ray Bravo I keep telling myself that but it's nice to come from someone else lol!

PostSubject: Re: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Mon 21 Feb 2011, 11:07 pm

May be a slow build Dave but when complete will be one of KEN'TS BEST Mossie's so no rush at all mate Bravo Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down
Rainman

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Tue 22 Feb 2011, 7:46 am

GBEE wrote:
May be a slow build Dave but when complete will be one of KEN'TS BEST Mossie's so no rush at all mate Bravo Bravo Bravo

He only said that cos he'll be embarrassed if you finish it before he's done his ARTF Warbird!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Tue 22 Feb 2011, 11:15 am

Dave your making a nice job of it and like Ray said as long as your still flying what does it matter.
what's nice is seeing wood bashing going on and as you cut every thing by hand all i can say is well
done Glee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   Tue 22 Feb 2011, 11:02 pm

Rainman wrote:
GBEE wrote:

He only said that cos he'll be embarrassed if you finish it before he's done his ARTF Warbird!!

Okay i must admit Dave may beat me to completion of his project before i even get mine out of the box again and again and again Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

GBEE the SLOWBEE lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent   

Back to top Go down

The ssslllllooowwweeesssttt build in Kent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1