Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.

The Lydd Model Flyers are a BMFA Registered Model Aero Club on the Romney Marsh, UK.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flair Sopwith Pup.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 3:21 pm

Finished the rebuild on the pup! it now has a OS70FS. it needed a good clean up and a bit of chopping around to get the engine to fit but it is in along with servo and fuel tank.

Flair Sopwith Pup. IMG00115-20121006-1443

Flair Sopwith Pup. IMG00114-20121006-1443

Flair Sopwith Pup. IMG00113-20121006-1443

Now to tidy all the tools up, god knows I did not realize I had used all this lot... Question
Flair Sopwith Pup. IMG00116-20121006-1444
Back to top Go down
grounded

grounded

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

Looking good mate Bravo I'll have to get that SE finished,especially as I now have another one donated as 'spares' that will be built with more detail Evil or Very Mad I like the ali finish on the front of yours, ali or lithoplate?.
Back to top Go down

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 3:52 pm

Its Lithoplate, I have just put the switch and glow fill in place. now its just the case of putting it all together and make the control rods.
Back to top Go down
Rainman

Rainman

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 10:23 pm

The weathering at the front looks well the dogs Daron, look forward to seeing at the field!! Bravo
Back to top Go down

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 6:34 pm

Rainman wrote:
The weathering at the front looks well the dogs Daron, look forward to seeing at the field!! Bravo

I can not take total credit for it Embarassed although it has taken a lot of cleaning to get it back into what you see now. It was originality built by Colin 20 years ago. I am just trying to figure out the wing wires I have two that I can't see where they go. Suspect

Not long now just receiver to put in then set up and get the C/G sorted.
Back to top Go down
Rainman

Rainman

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

Had the same problem...... I just cut em off!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Sopwith Pup.   Flair Sopwith Pup. Empty

Back to top Go down

Flair Sopwith Pup.
Page 1 of 1