Lydd Model Flying Club. Kents Best.

The Lydd Model Flyers are a BMFA Registered Model Aero Club on the Romney Marsh, UK.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

http://youtu.be/Ro9FjUzI4w4
Back to top Go down
Worzey

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 9:26 pm

Quality!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

Classic just bloody marvelous well done lads....PMSL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lyddmfclub.com
Rainman

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 9:58 pm

As I said possibly the funniest thing to been seen this year, take a bow that man Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

Superb Graham, just Superb...you would not think that a tiny little plane on 12ft nylon lines on a sunny afternoon in Kent could be so entertaining lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

3 cheers for our Norman Bravo

Last edited by GBEE on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyleader Six

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:53 pm

What a great video really made me laugh lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grounded

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:01 pm

That's done it for me..next time down the field it's gonna be with my 30 year old own design thats been in the loft for years!!

Brill vid chaps lol! lol!

Hamerite

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

Glad to be part of Kents Best! If it wasnt the great company we have within our club, this would not happen... its great to re live our childhood, and not get ridiculed for it.... life is just too complicated some times and also big worries.. being in a group of 'like minded individules' allows us to relax..
FANTASTIC STUFF.. feel free to put it up for Harry Hills You been Framed.. if it gets on TV we could keep the money for the club....

I WILL BE BACK.... with something else to fly for our camera man.. (Gary))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

grounded wrote:
That's done it for me..next time down the field it's gonna be with my 30 year old own design thats been in the loft for years!!

Brill vid chaps lol! lol!

Please bring it down there Dave as we would love to see it mate Bravo Bravo Bravo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

Hamerite wrote:
Glad to be part of Kents Best! If it wasnt the great company we have within our club, this would not happen... its great to re live our childhood, and not get ridiculed for it.... life is just too complicated some times and also big worries.. being in a group of 'like minded individules' allows us to relax..
FANTASTIC STUFF.. feel free to put it up for Harry Hills You been Framed.. if it gets on TV we could keep the money for the club....

I WILL BE BACK.... with something else to fly for our camera man.. (Gary))

Keep em coming Adrian as always interesting and great fun to watch mate Bravo Bravo Bravo also great for Picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!   

Back to top Go down

Mr Grimsdale in control line antics!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1